Bella's Eclipse Wig - Jake's Fake Hair in Twilight?

A couple of posts earlier when I blogged about Kristen shooting the Florida scene where Bella and Edward visited mom Renee, I made a comment about how I felt about the wig Kristen is wearing because it looks like the same wig worn by Taycob in Twilight and lo and behold! I saw this vid from youtube from our friend and excellent vid creator opsable.

And she is starting a Twi-mobilization campaign to call David Slade and Summit's attention about Bella's hair.
I think we really need to do something!

Again, as what my partner L and I said time and again "Why Kristen? Why? Why do you need to cut your lovely hair for that Joan Jett role and sacrifice Bella's crowning glory? When you could've worn a wig for that role instead. Why Kristen? Why?
No hating here. We love our girl Kristen. But again, why Kristen? whining stops now! lol.

-S