Rob's Parents are in Vancouver

Since you're all sending me links to this lol... I'll post some bits...but let's spare the photos.


February 24, 2011- Rob's parents have been spotted shopping by a fan in Vancouver. Check post at pattinsonlife -here's a bit about the sighting... Really sweet. Richard and Clare must be missing their son and his girlfriend. Collective awwww.  Woot! to double dates in Vancouver. lol

"His Mom and Dad just happened to walk up close behind me and ask the counter clerk if they had anything soothing since she happened to have a cold. Something was said about how long they were in town and the answer was 'just 3 days'.

His parents by the way- seem to be totally in love- his Dad had his arm gently resting against his wife's waist the majority of the time they were walking outside, and I easily got the impression in the shop that he dotes on his wife with a huge amount of warmth and affection. (he does seem like a sweet Dad to have!).I also got the impression that she is the one who wears the pants in the family- lol, but in a polite "I'm a woman, of course I should be treated as a queen" kind of a way and duh! I think she's got that right. ;) And they were of course, both very polite. (They're English lol)" Heather-warmestglow in LJ