TwitterTime with Chris Weitz - Part Six

If you missed Chris Weitz tonight... here's our regular dose of his lovely humor.

eclipse_patz@chrisweitz Hi!! could you please explain that scene http://t.co/gCroyin? where you say cut and they continue, I wonder how long continued? What can I say, NOBODY LISTENS TO ME



JimiMarie@chrisweitz so who's idea was it to have edward park across 10 parking spaces in New Moon?
Me... Better pictorial arrangement. Bu I like that Edward don't give a f--- !

@aurastew: @@chrisweitz hi cris, i want to if kristen look more pretty in person ?” more pretty than me.

dihrK@chrisweitz REPLY ME, P-L-E-A-S-E!! what do u think about the Twilight fans?
I think they are amazingly supportive and positive. Also, I sometimes worry that they will go into prolonged depression once series ends.




Dr. Viviana Morales@chrisweitz In NM there r some scenes were you put things that normally not everyone would notice, like Volterra on Bella's Romeo&Juliet book, or Jacobs Tshirt, Dream catcher on Edwards face, the golden compass attached to Bella's bag... do you do that kind of stuff in all your movies.. or was this at first 4 you?
I always do this sort of thing, though I did more than usual in NM. It's fun to play semantic games!

MizzezPattinson@chrisweitz If you could direct any movie of your choice and have ROB star in it, what would it be? ♥
There's a great fantasy series called The Prince of Nothing by R. Scott Bakker. Rob would be great in it.

JessCdot@chrisweitz whose idea was it to surround the camera in Bella`s room when Edward leaves her? So amazing and saaaaaaad..
Oh, just little old me... But you'll see My brother and I did a primitive version of it in About a Boy. Susan McLeod, vfx, made it work...

“@PattzManiacas: @chrisweitz HOW IS WORKING WITH ROBERT ??” HE SPOKE VERY QUIETLY

_Pickens@chrisweitz Which do you like better Rob's American accent or British accent? Is it tough for him to switch between the two? Please answer!!
I prefer his native Slovenian accent. It's amazing that he's fooled the world into thinking he's a Brit.

SedaRobsten @chrisweitz If you would have a chance to filmAmerican pie with actors of New Moon who would you choose for the role of Jim?
Mike Welch=Jim Tyson Houseman=Finch Taylor=Oz Billy Burke=Jim's Dad Rob's eyebrows=Jim's dad's euebrows

lauras1003@chrisweitz hi chris is there anything u would change if u got to do NM over again? PLEASE REPLY
I would have moved forks to Hawaii in monsoon season (overcast) and mad it all take place in daytime (hate night shoots)

“@jeeccy: @chrisweitz What was the first thing you think when Kristen was cut his hair?” -- how much money could I get for it?

CcPrincess20 @chrisweitz for the Birthday Scene in NM, was Bellas cake real? If so, did you guys eat it afterwards!?
No, but I ate it anyway. I love cake, even styrofoam cake.

RFPsNB@chrisweitz Sets are usually fun What was the thing that you all most laugh while shooting NM
Weirdly, when I tripped and hurt myself. Those kooky kids.

CcPrincess20@ChrisWeitz How did u do the papercut scene w/ the blood? and how many takes did it take to get the drop perfect (love that scene:)
You know, like 3 times is all. Sometimes the stuff you think will be tough is easy. Plus, Kristen had list a lot of blood by then

@ForksnSpooning:Is there a song you wanted that you weren't able to get?”arcade fire very politely told me to piss off. Also Kings of Leon.
“@mrsromy: @chrisweitz did you do any or all of the voices for "Face Punch"?” as I recall I was the 3rd voice.
@jen_pennybug: @chrisweitz what was your first thought when NM broke all those records?” where's the bar?

WD_Den_Mum@chrisweitz Have you ever seen anyone in real life bleed so much from a papercut like Bella did in NM? What was up with that?
Vampire wrapping paper is razor sharp