MyAnna Buring and Xavier Samuel talk Rob, Kristen and Fame

Photobucket Photobucket

MSNUK Twilight's MyAnna Buring has said watching co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart deal with the spotlight has made her realise fame isn't always what it's cracked up to be.
 
The 27-year-old Swedish actress - who plays vampire Tanya in Breaking Dawn Parts 1 and 2 - is impressed with the way the actors, who are a real life couple, deal with the attention, but is pleased she doesn't get as much.

 MyAnna said: "I've only had lovely experiences with fans but I think it must be crazy for the main group. They handle it with amazing grace, but if people actually experienced it I think they would think again about how cool it is, because it can be really tough." via KStewAngel


EmpireonLine Xavier Samuel talks Rob's fame
How do you feel about the fan aspect of Twilight? 
Xavier Samuel: I feel alright about it.

Would you ever want the level of fame and adoration it’s brought Robert Pattinson? 
XS: I think that kind of adoration is a grotesque thing to yearn for, because it’s not about you. It’s about something else entirely. I’m trying to think of an example of where that adoration is genuine. I have no idea where it comes from. I feel a little bit removed from it actually. Obviously I’m not under the microscope like those other guys are.

Not yet. 
XS: Right. It hasn’t been too invasive so far. I look at it and go, Okay, people are excited about the film, they like the story. That level of enthusiasm is a powerful thing. via